Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A new tron blogger

Hello all, my name is Yuki, and I'm a Mechatronics '10 girl, entering 4th year. There are already quite a few mechatronics girls blogging so I think I can spare the details about our class, but what I hope to share is my experience going on exchange.

I have gone on exchange to Japan for five months in 2008, and planning to go on a second exchange to Taiwan in the fall 2009. I'll be blogging about my past experience abroad as well as the application procedures... and if I go to Taiwan, I'll hopefully be blogging while being abroad.

Meanwhile, I'm enjoying my 2-week vacation here in Montreal (where I grew up), and I'm trying to stay away from my computer as much as possible, so blogging will come later. I must say that life without a computer is... hard!

3 comments:

  1. the business has lots of top reasons to come up with unique wrist watches. Go ahead and take last option instance as a cause. Omega wrist watches has come out with various designs enjoying this particular day at the actual silent celestial body and house warming than it. A beautiful enjoy that records your heart and soul involving place and explants will be the Fake Breitling Err Speed grasp Exclusive edition Celestial satellite Gents Observe, style 3577.50.One of my personal favorite designer watches ever will be the Bvlgari Diagono men's enjoy.

    ReplyDelete